Discover our latest recruitment innovations and updates
- New Job Posting Interface Due in July, 2013
- Big Data and Job Posting Come Together with Post-Scheduler™
- Features You May Not Know We Have
- Future Upgrades Planned
New Job Posting Interface Upgrade — Maximizes Effortless Posting
- More Appealing Visually: First and foremost users will notice that there have been visual changes to selection buttons, background and accent colors throughout.
- Job Posting Optimization: Installed Post-Scheduler to set posting deliveries to occur at a future date.
- Navigation: Post process averages just 10 seconds from start to finish.
- Favorite Boards: Users or administrators can organize their job board list into specific groups.
- Notes: Drop down menu allows administrators to leave specific notes or details to users including cost of board, realtime counters show how many jobs remaining at each site, and free form notes.
- All-in-one SELECT ALL or DESELECT ALL buttons.
- Search Feature: Locates job boards within your group of boards faster. Great for users with large amounts of job board contracts.
When posting a job through eQuest, our Big Data analytics system goes to work. In a millisecond we analyze two things: your job posting content and the job boards you have selected to determine the exact moment the site normally experiences the highest number of candidates performing searches for similar jobs in similar locations The choice is yours, post now or schedule the job to be delivered at the optimized candidate traffic moment.
Join Big Data for HR Consortium
Features You May Not Know We Have
Careerbuilder — Extend Standard One Month Postings
eQuest allows you to extend the standard one month post period at Careerbuilder — for up to 12 months. When enabled, users are in essence reposting each month without the need to manually repost the job. If you are interested in this feature, please contact eQuest support and request the "Careerbuilder Expiration" feature.
Set User Access Ability by Time and Board
When setting up a job board within eQuest, we offer an optional "Active Date Range" feature which allows administrators to restrict user access at a specific time.
More on the Active Date Range feature: https://support.equest.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=3769
Future Upgrades Planned
Set Posting End Dates — Coming in 2013
Users with evergreen type postings will be able to automatically set the date ranges of the job from start to finish. No more returning to eQuest each month to repost the job.