News and insights
- eQuest Reports Top 10 APAC Job Boards with The Highest Candidate Responses January 16, 2017
- eQuest Wins Marcom Award in Best B2B Website Category for 2016 January 4, 2017
Floating Point Big Data Blog
- eQuest Reports Top 10 US Nontraditional Career Sites with The Highest Candidate Responses - SAN RAMON, Calif. – September 27, 2016 – As part of its By The Numbers HR analytics series, eQuest today announced its latest statistics regarding nontraditional career sites with highest candidate response rates per job posting. The study was based on over 500 career sites during the period of June through August 2016, with a … Continue reading "eQuest Reports Top 10 US Nontraditional Career Sites with The Highest Candidate Responses"
- By The Numbers #1: Mobile Apply vs. Desktop Apply Statistics - See the latest statistics on what devices candidates are using to apply for jobs.
- Job Seekers Utilizing Mobile is Growing But Still Lacks Conversion - Without question, we are living in an increasingly mobile world, where smartphones are being used for more and more personal and business activities, including job seeking. And while many industry pundits tout the rise of mobile candidate applications, a closer look at recent survey results from Pew Research Center reveals otherwise. Yes, mobile job seeking … Continue reading "Job Seekers Utilizing Mobile is Growing But Still Lacks Conversion"