San Ramon, CA — April 18, 2012 — eQuest, today announced it has released a group of job posting upgrades to its delivery platform enabling users easier control of LinkedIn slot postings including higher performing management tools.
eQuest, the worldwide leader in job posting distribution, announced the upgrades to over 1,000 users at its recent monthly customer webinar. Included are:
- more frequent job posting deliveries, exporting jobs every few minutes;
- viewing/monitoring of jobs occupying LinkedIn slots from the eQuest administrative manager;
- instant job processing error notifications;
- a new reporting portal that allows admins to check the current status of a LinkedIn job at any time;
- a custom mapping feature that gives users more control over how their job is published (e.g. up to 5 different categories per job, referral bonus, etc.).
The new upgrades were built in conjunction with the LinkedIn technology group specifications and are available to all eQuest users now.
eQuest provides domestic and international job posting delivery, job board management and employment marketing services. With its global reach, eQuest posts jobs to any posting destination in the world, reaching over 180 countries and territories and thousands of job posting destinations worldwide. eQuest also provides comprehensive candidate source tracking analysis for evaluating job board performance. eQuest is one of the most recognized and admired brands in the human resource industry. www.equest.com