Measure Job Board Performance the Right Way
Job Board/Candidate Performance Packages
Free to all direct eQuest job delivery customers.
- Data Scrubbed — All bogus data produced from bots, spiders, etc., are removed prior to analysis.
- Job Board Comparison — Side-by-side comparison for easy review.
- Activity Summary — Tracks all candidate activity received during a defined time period.
All the features of Standard, plus these:
- Average Time To First Click — Tracks first candidate response to job by day/hour/minute.
- Average Time To First Apply — Tracks first candidate apply by day/hour/minute.
- Posting Summary — Tracks candidate activity from new posts received during a defined time period.
- On Time Percentage — % of candidate responses within 14 days.
- Mobile Apply Analysis — Comparison of candidate responses by Smartphone, Tablet and Desktop.
- Slot Summary — Tracks candidate activity and slot utilization.
- Slot Utilization — % of slots utilized.
- Slot Activity — Average # of days a slot post stays live.
- Zero Response Summary — Boards and job posts with zero candidate activity.
- Zero Response by Posting — % of posts on a job board that generated zero candidate responses.
- Zero Response by Board — % of zero candidate responses by job board vs. the total amount of zero response posting.
- Zero Application Percentage – % of posts on a job board that generated zero applications.
- Weekly Slot Summary — Tracks candidate activity and slot utilization received on a weekly basis.
- Competitive Analysis — Review of job board data compared to direct competitor averages.
- Custom Analysis — On-Demand Data Advisor to assist with custom request or Ad-Hoc meetings.
What can Big Data Analytics do for your organization?
- You will know in advance where to place your online recruitment marketing for optimal performance and cost
- Accurately predict the outcome of your investment in your online talent acquisition strategy efforts
- Know where job candidates are viewing and responding to jobs — by job board, job classification, title, location, skill set — even by day and hour, anywhere in the world
- Determine where your competitors are posting jobs more effectively
- Calculate the effectiveness of your current job advertising efforts
- Create more effective recruiting strategies while also reducing costs
- Understand how to target candidates faster
- Reveal the end-to-end effectiveness of your talent pipeline activities — from posting source to hire